Why Sponsor? Benefits Beyond Membership:
People do business with those they know, like and trust. As a sponsor you automatically increase visibility and name recognition for your business to help you increase the “know” factor. You show clients and potential clients that you are invested in the community. Supporting the community you operate in is good business and it is good for business. It increases the “like” factor. You have the opportunity to demonstrate some of your core values and what you stand for by contributing to the impact SSWBN members can collectively have to empower women on the South Shore.
We have two levels of quarterly sponsorship.
Level 1 – Become A Quarterly Women’s Issue Sponsor with the SSWBN for $500.00 and gain these benefits for your organization:
- Be publicized as a Sponsor in press releases, social media, newsletters, photographs and all other SSWBN publicity throughout the quarter you sponsor before and after all events during the quarter.
- Receive copies of press releases, social media posts, newsletters, photographs and all other SSWBN publicity throughout the quarter you sponsor that can be used in your marketing to create attention and goodwill with your prospects, clients and the community.
- A Special Invitation to take part in the formal presentation of SSWBN’s donation to the Quarterly Women’s Issue at the Quarterly breakfast including seating at the head table, special recognition as a sponsor and the opportunity to speak at the event.
- Professional Photo Opportunity at the quarterly breakfast.
- Priority Consideration to participate in and host other SSWBN fund raising or service activities in support of the designated Women’s Issue of the quarter you sponsor.
- Your Logo Displayed on the Home Page of the SSWBN website during your sponsorship.
Level 2 – Become A Quarterly Supporting Member with the SSWBN for $150.00 and have your logo displayed on the Home Page of the SSWBN website during your sponsorship. (Limited to 5 members)
The South Shore Women’s Busienss Network will support the following Women’s Issues this year:
- 1st Quarter – Homeless Women
- 2nd Quarter – Domestic Violence
- 3rd Quarter – Women Veterans of the US Armed Forces
- 4th Quarter – Child Hunger and Poverty
For more information please contact the office at email@example.com or 781-924-5160.